Marley – NZ All-stars Celebrate the Legend will be staged at the Rhododendron Lawn, Hamilton Gardens, Hamilton on Saturday 18 February 2017 as part of the annual Hamilton Gardens Arts Festival. Please refer to www.hgaf.co.nz for the festivals conditions of entry and location maps.
MARLEY NZ ALL-STARS // KERIKERI
Here are all the things you will need to know to get the most out of your concert experience……
VENUE: KAINUI ROAD VINEYARD / KERIKERI
LOCATION: The vineyard is located at the corner of State Highway 10 and Kapiro Road, just north of Waipapa.
ABOUT THE VENUE
The vineyard’s natural amphitheatre was the setting for the sold out UB40 concert earlier this year. The event is family-friendly with children 14yrs and under able to attend free of charge with a paying adult. Additional child tickets will be available at the gate for $10. A range of delicious street food and of course Kainui Road wines and craft and standard beers will be available on site, but concert-goers may bring sealed water and non-commercial food.
Gates will open at 4.30pm and the concert finishes at 10pm. Parking is available opposite the venue but space is limited, we ask patrons to carpool or utilise the return bus services scheduled from around the region.
- No age restrictions
- Fully licensed / NO BYO ALCOHOL
3.30pm PARKING OPEN – ENTER ON KAPIRO ROAD
4.30pm GATES OPEN
4.30pm – 5.00pm DJ BIG G
5.00pm – 5.45pm KINETIC
5.45pm – 6.00pm DJ BIG G
6.00pm – 7.00pm JAYSON NORRIS
7.00pm – 7.30pm DJ BIG G
7.30pm – 10.00pm MARLEY NZ ALL-STARS
BY BUS: Return bus services will run as follows and must be booked by Wednesday 15 February.
Kerikeri to Kainui Road Vineyard – 4.45pm: $10.00
Pick Up: Outside Subway Cobham Rd, Kerikeri 4.45pm Return departure 15mins after concert concludes
Kaikohe to Kainui Road Vineyard – 4.15pm: $15.00
Pick Up: Kaikohe Bus Company, 5 Mangakahia Road 4.15pm Return departure 15mins after concert concludes
Kawakawa to Kainui Road Vineyard – 4.30pm: $15.00
Pick Up: Clarks Depot 9 Gillies St, Kawakawa 4.30pm Via Moerewa & Pakaraka Return departure 15mins after concert concludes
Paihia to Kainui Road Vineyard – 4.30pm: $15.00
Pick Up: Maritime Building Marsden Road (Wharf complex), Pahia 4.30pm Via Haruru Falls, Watea & Puketona Junction Return departure 15mins after concert concludes
The venue is located on Kapiro Road, near the junction with State Highway 10.
To avoid traffic congestion on SH10 between Waipapa and the venue, we advise attendees coming from Kerikeri to drive via Landing Road.
Parking is opposite the venue and is accessed from Kapiro Road. Please look for the signs and friendly volunteers.
Disabled parking is onsite, accessed from Kapiro Road – please show your disabled sticker to the traffic management staff and they will direct you.
Buses will be parking on Conifer Lane. Do not park in the allocated bus area. If you must park on the road please be mindful of residents and do not block driveways.
Do not park on SH10 or on Kapiro Road near the venue as this will be dangerous to pedestrians, your passengers and other vehicles.
Carpool where you can and DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE!
Here are a few things to note to ensure you have a great time!
// CONDITIONS OF ENTRY KAINUI ROAD VINEYARD // KERIKERI
- NO ALCOHOL or illegal substances to be taken into the venue. Kainui Road Vineyard is fully licensed with a range of craft and standard beers, wines well as soft drinks.
- NOT ALLOWED: GLASS BOTTLES, VIDEO CAMERAS, GLASS OBJECTS, OFFENSIVE WEAPONS and GAZEBOS or other devices that in the opinion of the Promoter or Venue Management have the potential to create injury or public nuisance.
- ALLOWED: HARD or SOFT CHILLY / COOLER BAGS, SMALL PERFUME BOTTLES, BEAN BAGS, BEACH CHAIRS, PICNIC BLANKETS
- SHADE UMBRELLAS will be permitted if you sit at the SIDES or BACK of the venues. Be considerate of others and do not block anyone’s view!
- NO GANG PATCHES or clothing representing gang affiliations permitted.
- NO LONG LENS CAMERA’S – any camera with a lens of 200mm or more is NOT permitted
- CHILD POLICY
14 YEARS AND UNDER may attend free of charge, only one child per paying adult is permitted. If your child looks older than 14 years we please bring ID. Additional GA child tickets may be purchased at the gates for $10 and additional VIP Child tickets .
- SMOKING – please be mindful of others and if you wish to smoke, move away from people around you to the designated smoking area. We may still be in a Total Fire Ban
- FOOD & DRINK – Small quantities of unopened/sealed drinks and non-commercial food such as sandwiches and fruit are OK. NO COMMERCIAL FOOD or OPEN DRINKS will be permitted.
- FREE WATER – this is available at the venue. Bring an empty bottle or you can purchase a souvenir water bottle at the Merchandise Tent.
- Venue Management or Event / Security Personnel have the right to search Bags, Chilly bins or other items that might conceal banned items
- Please ensure you are considerate of others around you (and behind you!) when choosing your space
- No seating or picnic blankets will be allowed in front of the stage. Dancing WILL be happening!
- Persons causing disturbance or refusing to comply with requests from Venue Management or Event and Security Personnel may be evicted without refund from the venueYour co-operation in adhering to these conditions is appreciated
// TOP TIPS FOR A GREAT CONCERT!
1. Wear a hat and sunscreen
2. Pace yourself and drink plenty of water. Bring a sealed or empty bottle as the venue has FREE water!
3. Look out for your mates and whanau!
4. Plan how you are getting there, there is bus services available. DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE
5. Allow time for traffic and parking if you are driving to the concert.
// Official Merchandise
Merchandise will be available at the event.
// Lost Children / Lost & Found
Missing / lost children > Any child separated from their parents will be escorted to the First Aid or Security Tents. Please advise any event or security personnel if you have misplaced your child!
Lost and Found > looking for lost property after the event?
Any items found during the concert will be taken to the Gates / Box Office for collection.
Any items left unclaimed or found after the concert will be left with the vineyard or venue management.
// First Aid
If you require medical assistance St John Ambulance will be in attendance and will be in a clearly visible location
Our staff and security are there to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable concert. If you need help just ask!
// EFTPOS or AWOP Facilities
No EFTPOS will be available at Kainui Road Vineyard. The method of paying is AWOP (Another Way Of Paying). Just load up the AWOP card on arrival at the event and ‘tap and go’ at all bar, food and merchandise outlets. Unused money on your card can be refunded at the end of the evening or after the show at www.awop.co.nz
// Love your environment!
We make every effort to minimise our impact on the environment and recycle where possible so ensure you do your part and respect these beautiful venues we have been given access too. Please use the right bins on site and even better, take your rubbish home with you!